¡Azteca te lleva a celebrar el Día de los enamorados asistiendo al concierto de Marc Anthony este 13 de febrero!
Para concursar sólo tienes que dar like a nuestra página de Azteca Nueva York y enviarnos un inbox con tu nombre y teléfono.
A continuación revisa nuestras bases legales.
Azteca – “Marc Anthony Concierto Para ElDia De Los Enamorados”Sweepstake
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND ISNECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKE. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
PARTICIPANTS MUST BE LEGAL RESIDENTS OF NEWYORK, NEW JERSEY, OR CONNECTICUT, 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER. YOU ARE NOTAUTHORIZED TO ENTER THIS SWEEPSTAKE IF YOU DO NOT MEET THE CRITERIA. VOID INANY STATE ANDJURISDICTION WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
SPONSOR: The sponsor of the Azteca–“Marc Anthony Concierto Para ElDia De Los Enamorados”Sweepstake(the "Sweepstake") is AztecaInternational Corporation (the “Sponsor”), with its principal offices at 1139Grand Central Ave, Glendale, CA 91201("Azteca").
This Sweepstakeis openonlytolegal residentsofthe Tri-state area (New York, New Jersey, or Connecticut),18 years of age or older, voidwhere prohibited. Participants must be US Citizens or Permanent Residents. Withoutlimitation to the foregoing, persons included in any of the followingcategories are not eligible to compete or win a prize: (a) persons who from and afterJanuary 28,2016,were or are employees or agents of Sponsor or their parent companies,affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotion agencies, and theirimmediate families (spouse, parents, children, and siblings and theirrespective spouses) and individuals living in the same household of such persons;(b) persons who have publicly appeared or engaged in any illicit, lewd,pornographic or other objectionable activity or medium; (c) persons who areengaged in the development of, production of, distribution of materials, orselection of Participants and/or the prices for this Sweepstake; (d) personswho have previously won within the past six (6) months.
HOW TO ENTER and HOW TO WIN
The Sweepstakebegins at 12:00a.m. Eastern time on January 28, 2016 (the “Starting Time”) andends at 11:59 p.m. Eastern time on February 9, 2016 (the “Closing Time”)(collectively, the “Sweepstake Period”). Sponsor’s computer time governs time. Toenter the Sweepstake, eligible Participants must"Like" the Azteca NewYork Facebook Page at https://www.facebook.com/aztecanewyorkandsubmit their name and phone number via a Facebook private message to this samepage. Incomplete entries will not be eligible. Participants may enter once eachday during the Sweepstake Period. All valid entries for each respective date during theSweepstake Period will be selected and entered in a daily random drawing toselect the Grand Prize Winner.
By entering, youagree to comply with all applicable laws and these Sweepstake rules, and youagree to abide by all decisions of the Sponsor. In the event of a dispute, entries will be deemed to have been submittedby the authorized account holder of the Facebook profile referenced in theentry form. The authorized account holder is the person to whom Facebook hasassigned the account at the time of entry. The Grand Prize Winner will benotified via Facebook on February 10, 2016or as determined by the Sponsor inits sole and absolute discretion.
PRIZES and ODDS OFWINNING
One(1) first-placeWinnerwill be selected to win two(2) tickets to the Marc Anthony Concierto Para El Dia De Los Enamorados taking placeon February 13, 2016 at the PrudentialCenter in Newark, New Jersey (approximate value of One Hundred and Twenty FiveUS Dollars ($125.00)) (the “Grand Prize Winner” or “Winner”).All other expenses, including but not limited to taxes, transportationincluding to/from the Prudential Center, parking, meals, beverages, fees,gratuities and souvenirs are the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize Winner.Odds of winning depend on the number of entries. Prize is non-transferable andno substitution is allowed, except by the Sponsor, in its sole discretion. Inthe event prize is not available for any reason, Sponsor may substitute a prizeof equal or greater value.
Proof of age, identity, and eligibility mustbe furnished to Sponsor upon request. The Sponsor will not award a prize toanyone not meeting eligibility requirements at the time of entry. The Sponsorreserves the right to disqualify any entrant if these Sweepstake rules are notfollowed or at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion.
NOTIFICATION AND QUALIFICATION OF WINNER:
Eligible Winnerthatentered via Facebook will be contacted via the respective social media website.In the event a Winner does not respond to the message after two (2) attempts withina twenty-four (24) hour period a disqualification will result and an alternate Winnerwill be determined from the remaining eligible Participants.
If the Participantdoes respond, they must qualify to be considered a Grand Prize Winner.Qualification will include: (i) proof of legal residency in the USA viagovernment-issued identification; (ii) proof of age and consent; (iii)execution of any tax forms (when and if applicable), and (iv) compliance withthe eligibility requirements set forth in these rules or as determined by theSponsor in their sole and absolute discretion.
RELEASE OF LIABILITY/PUBLICITY RELEASE:
Followingnotification, and before being declared a Grand Prize Winner, each selected Participantwill be sent via U.S. mail, email or facsimile and required to sign a participantagreement to participate and an affidavit of eligibility and release ofliability form, confirming acceptance and compliance with the Sweepstake rules,acceptance of the prize as offered and a release acknowledging the non-responsibilityof the Sponsor, and their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders,employees, officers, directors, agents, representatives, advertising andpromotion agencies (collectively, “Companies”) in respect of injuries,accidents, loss or misfortune related to the conduct of the Sweepstake,awarding of the prizes and use and enjoyment of the awarded prizes and anytravel related thereto, and consenting to the use of the Participant’s name,address, image, photograph, voice, likeness, biography and statements in anymedium without right of review or additional compensation or considerationunless prohibited by law. Said forms must be properly completed, signed andreturned within five (5) days of receipt, or the prizes will be forfeited andthe Participant disqualified as a Winner. If any Participant agreement, release form or prize is returned asundeliverable, or a Winner cannot be contacted as outlined above, or if aWinneris unavailable, the prize will be forfeited and the Participant will bedisqualified as a Winner, and an alternate Winner will be determined from theremaining Participants.
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF ENTRY:
1. By entering this Sweepstake,you acknowledge having read these rules and agree to be bound by them, and bythe decisions of the Sponsor which are final and binding with respect to allaspects of the Sweepstake, including the determination of Winners, and youwarrant that you are not prohibited from participating in the Sweepstake.
2. All the entries received becomethe property of the Sponsor and in no case shall be returned to sender. Taxeson prizes are the sole responsibility of the Winners and the Winners will berequired to complete a W-9 tax form.
3. If the identity of a Participantis disputed, electronicentries will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holderof the Facebook accountreferenced in the entry. The authorized account holder is the person to whom the applicableservice provider or other organization (such as business or educationalinstitute) has assigned the account at the time of entry.
4. Prizes are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and must beaccepted by the Winners as awarded. No substitution will be made on any prizeexcept at the sole discretion of the Sponsor who may substitute a prize or prizecomponent of greater or comparable value.
5. By accepting a prize, Winners consent to the use of theirnames, addresses, voices, statements, biographies, photographs, images andother likenesses, without any further consideration, in any medium, including,without limitation, in still photos, film, video, television, radio and theinternet, and in any publicity carried out by the Sponsor or any of theirrelated entities, insurers, promotions companies and service providers, unlessprohibited by law.
6. The Sweepstake is subject to applicable federal, state,municipal and other applicable laws, rules or regulations.
7. The Companies arenot responsible for telecommunications, network, electronic, technical orcomputer failures of any kind or for lost, stolen, misdirected, mutilated,damaged, garbled, delayed, misdirected, incorrectly addressed, undeliverable,destroyed, late, incomplete or illegible entries, including: any hardware orsoftware failures of any kind; lost or unavailable network connections; failed,incomplete or garbled computer, telephone or satellite transmissions;incorrect, inaccurate transcription or loss of entry information; typographicalor system errors; any viruses transmitted to computers of Participants via theinternet; problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or lines,computer online systems, servers, providers or computer equipment; or technicalproblems or traffic congestion on the internet or any combination thereof; orfor any technical or human errors associated with the Sweepstake. Entries that are generated by a script,macro, or other automated means and/or otherwise not in compliance with theserules will be disqualified. The Sponsorshall have the sole and absolute discretion to determine if an entry is incompliance with these rules. TheCompanies are not responsible for typographical or other errors in the offeringor administration of this Sweepstake, including but not limited to errors inadvertising, the rules, the selection and announcement of Winners, or thedistribution of any prize.
8. TheCompanies shall not be responsible for any injury or damage to Participant's orany other person's computer or telephone handset related to or resulting fromparticipating in the Sweepstake, or downloading any material for the Sweepstakewhich may limit a Participant’s ability to participate. Companies maydisqualify anyone from participating in the Sweepstake or winning a prize, ifin their sole discretion they determine that person is attempting to underminethe legitimate operation of the Sweepstake by cheating, hacking, deception, orother unfair practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass anyother Participants or Companies’ representatives. Companies reserve the right,in their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend theSweepstake at any time should virus, bugs, unauthorized human intervention, orother causes beyond the control of the Companies corrupt or adversely affectthe administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper operation of theContest. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A PARTICIPANTTO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE www.aztecaamerica.com/WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKE MAY BE INVIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE,COMPANIES RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PARTICIPANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDINGCRIMINAL PROSECUTION. Companies shall have the sole right to disqualify any participantfor violation of these rules or any applicable laws relating to the Sweepstake,or tampering with any element of this Sweepstake, and to resolve all disputesin their sole discretion.
9. The terms of this Sweepstake, as set forth in these rules,are not subject to amendment or counter-offer, except as set forth herein.
10. For a list of prize Winner, available after February 10,2016,send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Azteca America, 1139 Grand CentralAve., Glendale CA 91201 Azteca – “Marc Anthony Concierto Para El Dia De LosEnamorados” SweepstakeWinner List.
11. In no event shall the Sponsor, its parents, partners, andaffiliated companies, their respective agents, employees, directors, officersand legal advisors and any other companies or entities participating in thedesign, administration or fulfillment of this Sweepstake, be liable forpersonal injuries, death, damages, expenses or costs or losses of any kindresulting from participation or inability to participate in this Sweepstake oracceptance of or use or inability to use a prize or parts thereof and anytravel related thereto, including, without limitation, claims, suits, injuries,losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to ordestruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation orportrayal in a false light (whether intentional or unintentional), whetherunder a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty, or other theory.
13. This Sweepstake is in no way sponsored, endorsed oradministered by, or associated with Facebook. By submission of an entry, theParticipants release Facebook from any responsibility or liability for theSweepstake’s administration, prizes or promotion. Participants are providingentry information to Sponsor and not to Facebook.