“DISNEY ON ICE PRESENTS WORLDS OF ENCHANTMENT” GIVEAWAY
Promotion Name: “DISNEY ON ICE PRESENTS WORLDS OF ENCHANTMENT” (the “GIVEAWAY”)
Sponsor: Mapale LLC/WGENTV Channel 8
Station: WGENTV Channel 8/AZTECA MIAMI 8
Station Address: 1800 NW 94th Avenue, Doral, Florida 33172
1. GENERAL: No purchase necessary. MAKING A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. This GIVEAWAY is governed by all applicable federal, state, and local regulations.
2. GIVEAWAY SPONSOR: Mapale LLC/WGENTV Channel 8 (hereinafter as Sponsor) located at 1800 NW 94th Avenue, Doral FL 33172, is the sole Sponsor of this GIVEAWAY.
3. ELIGIBILITY: The GIVEAWAY named “DISNEY ON ICE PRESENTS WORLDS OF ENCHANTMENT” (“GIVEAWAY”) is offered only to legal residents of the United States and Florida who reside within the Florida Counties of Monroe, Miami-Dade, and Broward, and who are at least 18 years old at the time of entry. Employees of Sponsor and each of their parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, representatives, and agents, and their officers, directors, and employees (collectively, “Sponsor’s Entities”), any other media company, members of their immediate families, and the members of the same households of such individuals are not eligible. The term “immediate families” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children, and grandchildren. Limit one entry per person per Entry Period and per household per Entry Period. Limit one Winner per immediate family. Prizes are non-transferable by Winners. No groups, clubs, or organizations may participate in this GIVEAWAY or reproduce or distribute any portion of these official rules to their members. Proof of age, identity, and eligibility must be furnished to Sponsor upon request. All entry form information must be complete and accurate. Sponsor will not award a prize to anyone not meeting eligibility requirements at the time of entry. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if these official rules are not followed. Internet access is necessary in order to enter the GIVEAWAY.
4. HOW TO ENTER AND PLAY: By entering, you agree to comply with all applicable laws and these official rules, and you agree to abide by all decisions of Sponsor. The GIVEAWAY Entry Period begins on Monday March 13th, 2017 at 12:01AM ET and the final Entry Period ends at 11:59 PM ET on Wednesday March 15th, 2017. All times in these rules refer to Eastern Time (ET). To enter, watch the Newscast in WGENTV Channel 8/AZTECA 8 (the Program) scheduled to air by AZTECA Channel 8 between 6:00 PM and 6:30 PM ET and between 10:00 PM ET and 10:30 PM ET, on Monday March 13th, 2017, Tuesday March 14th, 2017 and Wednesday March 15th, 2017 of the Entry Period. During each Program, a different “Keyword” will be broadcast and/or announced by Anchor. Entrants must know the Keyword in order to submit a valid entry. A different Keyword will appear each day of the GIVEAWAY, but the same Keyword will be broadcast during such day’s two Programs. After you watch the Program, eligible Participants must register at www.concursosazteca.com webpage, and enter the GIVEAWAY with the word of that day. To be valid, the entry must be received by 11:59 PM ET March 15th, 2017, according to the WGENTV Channel 8 website clock mechanism, on the Entry Period. Limit one entry per person and per household. Sponsor may not verify receipt of entries. Entries become property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Sponsor is not responsible for entries that are lost, late, misdirected, incomplete, incomprehensible, illegible, damaged, undeliverable, or delayed. Photocopied and mechanically generated entries that are detected as such are void. Entries generated by any automated means and detected as such are void. In the event of a dispute, electronic entries and other entries requiring the identification of an e-mail address will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address at the time of the entry. The authorized account holder is the person to whom the applicable internet service provider or other organization (such as a business or educational institution) has assigned the e-mail address. An online entrant must have a valid e-mail address, and it is the entrant’s responsibility to update Sponsor of any change in e-mail address. All dates and times are subject to change in the event of human error, technical or other issues affecting the broadcast of the Program, broadcast of the Keyword, or entry or drawing process, or in the event of breaking news or national or local emergency or condition that is of greater public importance, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, than the timely execution of the GIVEAWAY or timely broadcast of the Program or Keyword.
i. One (1) VIP Grand Prize Consumer Package for four (4) people to Disney On Ice Worlds of Enchantment and a VIP Experience for the family, including and limited to the following:
• One (1) VIP Family-Four (4)-Pack of tickets for General Admission to “Disney On Ice presents Worlds of Enchantment” that will take place at the American Airlines Arena-Miami (601 Biscayne Blvd, Miami, FL 33132) from April 5th, 2017 through April 9th, 2017 and that will be randomly selected by Sponsor or its agent, on or about Thursday, March 16th, 2017. The value of the Family Four-(4)-Pack of tickets is approximately of $160.00 dollars (each individual ticket is valued approximately at $40.00 dollars).
• VIP Experience for the family on the night of the show includes the following:
(i) Limousine service to the restaurant of choice, to the site of the show and to the winner’s residence, valued at $ 720.
(ii) A $200 American Express gift card to redeem at the restaurant of their choice
• The total value of the VIP Grand Prize is estimated at $ 1,048.
(ii) A total of six (6) Secondary Prize Winners will be randomly selected by Sponsor or its agent, on or about Thursday, March 16th, 2017. Each Prize consists of one (1) Family-Four (4)-Pack of vouchers for General Admission to “Disney On Ice presents Worlds of Enchantment”. The value of each Family Four-(4)-Pack of vouchers is approximately of $128.00 dollars (each individual ticket is valued approximately at $32.00 dollars).
Conditions for the Family-4-Pack prize: Each One (1) of a Family-4-Pack prize consists of 4 vouchers for General Admission to the “Disney on Ice presents Worlds of Enchantment”” on any of the following dates and subject to availability and limitations on a first come, first serve basis: either at the BB&T Center-Sunrise (One Panther Parkway, Sunrise, FL 33323), from March 30th, 2017 through April 2nd, 2017; or at the American Airlines Arena-Miami (601 Biscayne Blvd, Miami, FL 33132) from April 5th, 2017 through April 9th, 2017. Participants should be aware that due to limited availability, vouchers should be redeemed quickly. All charges, fees, and costs not specifically included in the prize descriptions above, including but not limited to, personal incidental items, transportation, parking, taxes, gratuities, and licenses, are the responsibility of the respective prize winner and guest(s), if any.
6. All Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution is allowed, except by the Sponsors, in their sole discretion. In the event prize is not available for any reason, Sponsors may substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
7. NOTIFICATION AND SELECTION OF WINNERS. The Winners will be selected randomly on or about Thursday, March 16th, 2017. Selected Winners will be notified on Thursday March 16th, 2017 in Sponsor’s sole discretion, either by phone, email, and/or mail based on the contact information provided in the entry. If Winner does not answer prior to 3 PM ET on March 16th, 2017, then Sponsor shall choose another Winner randomly. Sponsor is not responsible for incomplete, incomprehensible, illegible, or out-of-service contact information. Winner may be required to sign and return, prior to receipt of prize, appropriate forms and/or documentation, including without limitation, any documents necessary to transfer to Sponsor any intellectual property rights (e.g., copyright, trademark, etc.) in the entry materials, an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release and/or where legally permissible, a publicity release. Failure to sign and return any such forms within the requisite timeframe may result in disqualification of the Winner and forfeiture of the prize.
8. PUBLICITY RELEASE: Except where prohibited, entry in the GIVEAWAY constitutes each entrant’s consent for Sponsor to use, publish, reproduce, and distribute for any purpose, including publicity, promotion and advertising, in any media (including without limitation, print, internet, television, radio, and offline), each winner’s name, city, photograph, likeness, biographical information, voice, or image, each in perpetuity without further compensation, credit, or right of review or approval.
7. ODDS OF WINNING: Odds of winning depend upon the number of valid entries received during each Drawing Period.
8. TERMS AND CONDITIONS; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Participants are responsible for complying with all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and with these official rules and by entering, participants agree to be bound to these official rules. Any attempt by an entrant or other party to tamper with the proper administration of the GIVEAWAY will disqualify the entrant and may result in civil or criminal action against the entrant or other party and may result in the discontinuation, suspension, or cancellation of the GIVEAWAY WINNERS AND ENTRANTS AGREE, EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW, TO RELEASE AND DISCHARGE, HOLD HARMLESS AND INDEMNIFY THE SPONSOR’S ENTITIES, AND ALL OTHERS ASSOCIATED WITH THE DEVELOPMENT AND EXECUTION OF THIS GIVEAWAY FROM ANY AND ALL TAX LIABILITY THAT MAY BE IMPOSED OR ASSOCIATED WITH RECEIPT OR USE OF THE PRIZES, AND FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, ACTIONS, PROCEEDINGS, AND LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES, EXPENSES, FEES, INJURY, OR LOSSES (INCLUDING PROPERTY DAMAGE, PERSONAL INJURY, OR DEATH) SUSTAINED IN CONNECTION WITH THE RECEIPT, OWNERSHIP, OR USE OF THE PRIZE OR WHILE TRAVELING TO, PREPARING FOR, OR PARTICIPATING IN ANY GIVEAWAY-RELATED OR PRIZE-RELATED ACTIVITY. Sponsor is not responsible for any printing, typographical, mechanical, or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the GIVEAWAY, or in the announcement of the prize. Winner’s guest(s), if applicable, may be required to execute a liability and publicity release prior to the Winner’s receipt of the prize. Sponsor retains the discretion to make all decisions regarding the interpretation and application of these official rules. All decisions of Sponsor are final and discretionary. In the event the selected Winner(s) of the prize are/is ineligible or refuse(s) the prize, or if the selected Winner fails to timely claim the prize, the prize will be forfeited and Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may randomly select an alternate Winner from remaining entries (time permitting), or may elect not to award such prize to an alternate Winner, where permitted. For prizes valued at $600 or greater, Winner must provide his or her social security number to Sponsor for tax purposes. Prizes may be considered income, and any and all taxes associated with prizes are the responsibility of the Winner(s).
9. FORCE MAJEURE, DISCLAIMER/INTERNET: If for any reason, the GIVEAWAY is not capable of running as planned for any reason, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering and unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, acts of God, war, terrorism, government regulation, disaster, fire, strikes, civil disorder, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or integrity of the GIVEAWAY, Sponsor reserves the right, in its discretion, to disqualify any individual it believes has tampered with the entry process and/or cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the GIVEAWAY and to select Winner(s) from eligible entries received as of the termination date. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the GIVEAWAY if it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the GIVEAWAY by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices, or intending to abuse, threaten, or harass other entrants. Caution: Any attempt by a participant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the GIVEAWAY is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such participant to the fullest extent of the law. The Sponsor Entities (i) assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in acquisition, operation, or transmission of communications, line failure relating to theft, or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries; (ii) are not responsible for any problems relating to, or technical malfunction of, any communications network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or communications service provider, computer or other equipment, hardware, software, failure of any entry information to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems, human error, or traffic congestion of any communications system on the internet, or at any website, and (iii) assume no responsibility for any combination of the aforementioned events or circumstances, including any injury or damage to the participant’s or any other person’s computer or other device related to, or resulting from, participation or downloading of any materials in this GIVEAWAY. SPONSOR MAKES NO WARRANTY, GUARANTEE, OR REPRESENTATION OF ANY KIND CONCERNING ANY PRIZE, AND GENTV SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, WARRANTY OF FITNESS, AND ANY OTHER IMPLIED WARRANTY.
10. ARBITRATION/CHOICE OF LAW: EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED, ENTRANTS AGREE THAT ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF, OR CONNECTED WITH THIS GIVEAWAY, SHALL BE RESOLVED EXCLUSIVELY BY ARBITRATION PURSUANT TO THE RULES OF THE AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION THEN EFFECTIVE, AND ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS, AND AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED BY ENTRANT WITH REGARD TO THIS GIVEAWAY, BUT IN NO EVENT ATTORNEYS’ FEES, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR OTHER DAMAGES. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrants and sponsors in connection with the GIVEAWAY, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida, without giving effect to any choice of law, or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of Florida or any other jurisdiction), that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Florida. Arbitration in Miami-Dade County, Florida, shall be the exclusive forum and venue for any dispute relating to these Official Rules and for this GIVEAWAY. If arbitration is prohibited, then and in such event, the courts of Florida in Miami-Dade County shall be the exclusive forum for any dispute relating to these Official Rules and/or this GIVEAWAY, in which case all participants and winners agree, by their participation in the GIVEAWAY, to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts of Florida in Miami-Dade County. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the invalidity or unenforceability of any other provision so long as the general intent of these Official Rules remains in effect. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these Official Rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
11. OFFICIAL RULES AND LIST OF WINNERS: Official Rules are posted at www.aztecaamerica.com and www.concursosazteca.com; however, if you want to receive a copy of these official rules, send a self-addressed stamped envelope for receipt by March 31st, 2017, to “DISNEY ON ICE WORLDS OF ENCHANTMENT” Rules at 1800 NW 94TH Avenue, Doral, FL 33172. These official rules supersede all other published editions. Sponsor reserves the right to change, alter, or amend these official rules as necessary, in its sole discretion, to ensure the fair administration of the GIVEAWAY or to comply with applicable law. For a list of the Winners’ names, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to “DISNEY ON ICE WORLDS OF ENCHANTMENT” Winners’ List or receipt by March 31st, 2017, to Sponsor at the address listed above.