Azteca – “Tiempo Extra Gift Card Clausura 2017” Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKE. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
PARTICIPANTS MUST BE LEGAL RESIDENTS OF LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA, SANFRANCISCO, CALIFORNIA, LAS VEGAS, NEVADA OR PHOENIX, ARIZONA, 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER.YOU ARE NOT AUTHORIZED TO ENTER THIS SWEEPSTAKE IF YOU DO NOT MEET THE CRITERIA. VOID IN ANY STATE AND JURISDICTION WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
SPONSOR: The sponsor of the Azteca –“Tiempo Extra Gift Card Clausura 2017” Sweepstake (the "Sweepstake") is KAZA Azteca America Inc. (the “Sponsor”), with its principal offices at 700 N. Central Ave., Suite 300, Glendale, CA 91203("Azteca").
Sponsor will use reasonable commercial efforts to ensure Participants are notified of any material changes or updates to the Official Rules. However, from time to time Participants should check the Official Rules for any updates. If Participants do not accept any changes that have been made to the Official Rules, Participants should stop participating in the Sweepstake.
This Sweepstakes is openonlytolegal residentsofLos Angeles, CA, San Francisco, CA, Las Vegas, NV and Phoenix, AZ,living within the Los Angeles,San Francisco, Las Vegas, and PhoenixDesignated Market Area,18 years of age or older, void where prohibited. Participants must be US Citizens or Permanent Residents. Without limitation to the foregoing, persons included in any of the following categories are not eligible to compete or win a prize: (a) persons who from and afterJanuary 1, 2017,were or are employees or agents of Sponsor or its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotion agencies, and their immediate families (spouse, parents, children, and siblings and their respective spouses) and individuals living in the same household of such persons; (b) persons who have publicly appeared or engaged in any illicit, lewd, pornographic or other objectionable activity or medium; (c) persons who are engaged in the development of, production of, distribution of materials, or selection of Participants and/or the Winnersfor this Sweepstake; (d) persons who have previously won within the past six (6) months.
HOW TO ENTER and HOW TO WIN
The Sweepstake begins at 9:00 p.m. Pacific Time on March 31, 2017 (the “Starting Time”) and ends at 11:00 p.m. Pacific time on May 28, 2017 (the “Closing Time”) (collectively, the “Sweepstake Period”). Sponsor’s computer time governs time. To enter the Sweepstake, eligible Participants musttune it to Azteca America, watch the “Timpo Extra” Program on the dates and times listed below (the “Program(s)”). During each Program Participants must send an email to email@example.com, include in the subject line “the key word”, and include their full name, age, phone number, and date.
Program(s) and Types of Prizes:
- “Tiempo Extra”on regular season games:
- March 31, 2017 at 10:00 p.m. Pacific Time or immediately after the soccer game
- April 7, 2017 at 9:00 p.m. Pacific Time or immediately after the soccer game
- April 14, 2017 at 9:00 p.m. Pacific Time or immediately after the soccer game
- April 21, 2017 at 9:00 p.m. Pacific Time or immediately after the soccer game
- April 28, 2017 2016 at 9:00 p.m. Pacific Time or immediately after the soccer game
- May 5, 2017 at 9:00 p.m. Pacific Time or immediately after the soccer game
- “Tiempo Extra” on Quarter Final games if one of the Azteca teams plays (Tijuana, Veracruz, Atlas, or Morelia):
- May 10 or 11, 2017 – Time TBD as stated by Liga MX
- May 13 or 14, 2017 2016 – Time TBDas stated by Liga MX
- “Tiempo Extra” on Semifinal games if one of the Azteca teams plays (Tijuana, Veracruz, Atlas, or Morelia):
- May 17 or 18, 2017 - Time TBD as stated by Liga MX
- May 20 or 21, 2017 - Time TBD as stated by Liga MX
- “Tiempo Extra” on final games if one of the Azteca teams plays (Tijuana, Veracruz, Atlas, or Morelia):
- May 25, 2017 - Time TBD as stated by Liga MX or
- May 28, 2017- Time TBD as stated by Liga MX
Incomplete entries and entries that do not contain the required information will not be eligible. Only (1) one entry per email address, per day, will be accepted during the Sweepstake Period. All valid entries will be selected and entered in a random drawing to select the Winnersof that day’s prizes.Winner’sand prizes will be announced during each “Tiempo Extra”Program, during the Sweepstakes Period, on the dates and times listed above or determined by the Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion. Sponsor is not responsible for errors or any other problems of any kind, whether mechanical, human or electronic, in connection with the goal post.
By entering, you agree to comply with all applicable laws and these Sweepstake rules, and you agree to abide by all decisions of the Sponsor. In the event of a dispute, entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the email accountreferenced in the entry. The authorized account holder is the person to whom the applicable service provider or other organization (such as business or educational institute) has assigned the email accountat the time of entry. The eligible winner will be contacted directly to the email linked to his or her entryon or about five (5) days after the Programdates and times listed above or as determined by the Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion.
PRIZES and ODDS OF WINNING
A total of Five(5) Winners, per Program,will be selectedto each win a One Hundred ($100) US Dollar gift card (the “Winners”). During each Program a host from “Tiempo Extra” will mention the name of the selected Participants. The Winners will be selected from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstake Period.All other expenses, including but not limited to taxes, and carrier fees are the sole responsibility of the Winners. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries. Prize is non-transferable and no substitution is allowed, except by the Sponsor, in its sole discretion. In the event prize is not available for any reason, Sponsor may substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
Proof of age, identity, and eligibility must be furnished to Sponsor upon request. The Sponsor will not award a prize to anyone not meeting eligibility requirements at the time of entry. The Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if these Sweepstake rules are not followedor at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion.
NOTIFICATION AND QUALIFICATION OF WINNER:
Eligible winnersthat entered the Sweepstake by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org be contacted directly to the email accountreferenced on their entry message and provided instructions how to pick up the prize. Sponsor is not responsible for any change of emailaccountof eligible winners. In the event that a winner does not respond to the emailafter three a (3) dayperioda disqualification will result and an alternate winner will be determined from the remaining Participants.
If the Participant does respond, they must qualify to be considered a winner. Qualification will include: (i) proof of legal residency in the USA via government-issued identification; (ii) proof of age and consent;(iii) execution of any tax forms and release of liability forms (when and if applicable), and (iv) compliance with the eligibility requirements set forth in these rulesor as determined by the Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion. The potential winning of any prize is subject to verification, as set forth above.
RELEASE OF LIABILITY/PUBLICITY RELEASE:
Following notification, and before being declared a winner, each selected Participant will be sent via U.S. mail, email or facsimile and required to sign a participant agreement to participate and an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability form, confirming acceptance and compliance with the Sweepstake rules, acceptance of the prize as offered and a release acknowledging the non-responsibility of the Sponsor and its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, employees, officers, directors, agents, representatives, advertising and promotion agencies (collectively, “Companies”) in respect of injuries, accidents, loss or misfortune related to the conduct of the Sweepstake, awarding of the prizes and use and enjoyment of the awarded prizes and any travel related thereto, and consenting to the use of the Participant’s name, address, image, photograph, voice, likeness, biography and statements in any medium without right of review or additional compensation or consideration unless prohibited by law. Said forms must be properly completed, signed and returned within five (5) days of receipt, or the prizes will be forfeited and the Participant disqualified as a winner. If any participant agreement, release form or prize is returned as undeliverable, or a winner cannot be contacted as outlined above, or if a winner is unavailable, the prize will be forfeited and the Participant will be disqualified as a winner, and an alternate winner will be determined from the remaining Participants.
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF ENTRY:
- By entering this Sweepstake, you acknowledge having read these rules and agree to be bound by them, and by the decisions of the Sponsor which are final and binding with respect to all aspects of the Sweepstake, including the determination of winner, and you warrant that you are not prohibited from participating in the Sweepstake.
- All the entries received become the property of the Sponsor and in no case shall be returned to sender. Taxes on prizes are the sole responsibility of the winner and the winner will be required to complete a W-9 tax form.
- If the identity of a Participant is disputed, entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the phone number referenced in the entry. The authorized account holder is the person to whom the applicable service provider or other organization (such as business or educational institute) has assigned the phone number at the time of entry.
- Prizes are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and must be accepted by the winner as awarded. No substitution will be made on any prize except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor who may substitute a prize or prize component of greater or comparable value.
- By accepting a prize, winner consent to the use of its name, address, voice, statements, biographies, photographs, images and other likenesses, without any further consideration, in any medium, including, without limitation, in still photos, film, video, television, radio and the internet, and in any publicity carried out by the Sponsor or any of its related entities, insurers, promotions companies and service providers, unless prohibited by law.
- The Sweepstake is subject to applicable federal, state, municipal and other applicable laws, rules or regulations.
- The Companies are not responsible for telecommunications, network, electronic, technical or computer failures of any kind or for lost, stolen, misdirected, mutilated, damaged, garbled, delayed, misdirected, incorrectly addressed, undeliverable, destroyed, late, incomplete or illegible entries, including: any hardware or software failures of any kind; lost or unavailable network connections; failed, incomplete or garbled computer, telephone or satellite transmissions; incorrect, inaccurate transcription or loss of entry information; typographical or system errors; any viruses transmitted to computers of Participants via the internet; problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, providers or computer equipment; or technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or any combination thereof; or for any technical or human errors associated with the Sweepstake. Entries that are generated by a script, macro, or other automated means and/or otherwise not in compliance with these rules will be disqualified. The Sponsor shall have the sole and absolute discretion to determine if an entry is in compliance with these rules. The Companies are not responsible for typographical or other errors in the offering or administration of this Sweepstake, including but not limited to errors in advertising, the rules, the selection and announcement of winner, or the distribution of any prize.
- The Companies shall not be responsible for any injury or damage to Participant's or any other person's computer or telephone handset related to or resulting from participating in the Sweepstake, or downloading any material for the Sweepstake which may limit a Participant’s ability to participate. Companies may disqualify anyone from participating in the Sweepstake or winning a prize, if in their sole discretion they determine that person is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstake by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other Participants or Companies’ representatives. Companies reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstake at any time should virus, bugs, unauthorized human intervention, or other causes beyond the control of the Companies corrupt or adversely affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper operation of the Sweepstake. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A PARTICIPANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE www.aztecaamerica.com/ WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKE MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, COMPANIES RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PARTICIPANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. Companies shall have the sole right to disqualify any participant for violation of these rules or any applicable laws relating to the Sweepstake, or tampering with any element of this Sweepstake, and to resolve all disputes in their sole discretion.
- The terms of this Sweepstake, as set forth in these rules, are not subject to amendment or counter-offer, except as set forth herein.
- For a list of prize winners, available after March 26, 2017, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Azteca America, 700 N. Central Ave., Suite 300, Glendale, CA 91203–Tiempo ExtraGift Card Clausura 2017Winner List.
- In no event shall the Sponsor, its parents, partners, and affiliated companies, their respective agents, employees, directors, officers and legal advisors and any other companies or entities participating in the design, administration or fulfillment of this Sweepstake, be liable for personal injuries, death, damages, expenses or costs or losses of any kind resulting from participation or inability to participate in this Sweepstake or acceptance of or use or inability to use a prize or parts thereof and any travel related thereto, including, without limitation, claims, suits, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light (whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty, or other theory.