/ Effective Date: August, 2017
2. Information Collected
Information you provide directly to Provider Services.
You are not required to provide information about yourself when you visit our Services. Our Services may ask you for different types of information when you register for certain services, access various content or features, or directly contact the Services.
Information we collect automatically on Provider Services.
Our Services may collect certain information automatically, including:
* Your browser type and operating system;
* Your Internet Protocol (IP) address, which is the number automatically assigned to your device whenever you access the Internet and that can sometimes be used to derive your general geographic area;
* Your Internet Service Provider (ISP);
* Websites you visited immediately before and after visiting our Services;
* Web pages and advertisements you view, links you click on within our Services and other clickstream data;
* Unique identifiers, including device identification numbers that can identify the physical location of such devices in accordance with applicable law;
* Information collected through cookies, web beacons, pixel tags and other similar technologies;
* Your bandwidth speed and information about the software programs installed on your computer including registry key information; and
* Standard server log information, including date/time information.
Some Internet browsers include the ability to transmit "Do Not Track" signals. Since uniform standards for "Do Not Track" signals have not been adopted, the Services do not process or respond to "Do Not Track" signals. To learn more about "Do Not Track", please visit "All About Do Not Track. (http://www.allaboutdnt.com/)"
Information we obtain from other sources.
Where permitted by applicable law, we may collect information about you from other sources, including through interactive applications (e.g., mobile devices, third party services, and embedded audio and video players), from co-branded partners and websites (e.g., on our Facebook pages), and from commercially available sources (e.g., data aggregators and public databases). The following are examples of information we may collect from other sources:
* Name, postal address, and telephone number;
* Demographic data, such as age, gender, and income level;
* If you access third party services (e.g., Facebook, Google+ or Twitter) through a Provider Service, or if you access a Provider Service through a third party service, your username and password for those services and other information available about or collected from you on those services, as described in our Video Services and Social Networking Policy;
* Your interests and purchase behavior;
* Publicly-observed data, such as activities on blogs, videos, and other online postings; and
* Other navigation data, such as websites visited and advertisements viewed or clicked on.
Please note that all of the information we collect about you may be combined, including to help us tailor our communications to you and to develop rich online content and services across our Services.
Information collected by third parties.
3. Use of Information
We generally use other information we collect about you to:
* Fulfill your requests for products, services, and information, or serve you when you have questions or problems;
* Operate our Services and analyze the use of our Services and information about visitors to our Services to understand and improve our service offerings and, in accordance with our sharing policies, discussed below, to produce or disclose anonymous or aggregated data and statistics that might help third parties develop their own products and service offerings;
* Customize the content you see when you visit our Services;
* Develop and provide advertising tailored to your interests;
* For any other purposes disclosed to you at the time we collect your information or pursuant to your consent.
4. Disclosure of Information
Provider is committed to maintaining your trust and we want you to understand when and with whom we may share information collected about you.
* With your consent. With your consent, we may share your contact information with third party marketing partners.
* Authorized third party service providers. We may share your contact information and other information about you with third party vendors that help us with specialized services, including customer support, payment processing, account management, email and text message deployment, business analytics, marketing, suppression list management and data processing. These third parties are allowed to use your information to help us provide our services and not for any other purpose. Also, authorized third party service providers may collect non-contact information about your visits to our Services with cookies, web beacons and other similar technologies that may be used to deliver advertisements or marketing tailored to your interests.
* Advertising. We may share information about our users with advertisers so that they can measure the effectiveness of advertisements viewed on our Services.
* Provider Services and other businesses of our affiliated companies. Where permitted by law, we may share information we collect about you within our family of corporate affiliates, so that we can provide you with information about products and services that might interest you.
* Information about your interactions with audio and video content. Information collected about your interactions with audio and video content, including video content that you have watched, may be shared with third parties, including audience measurement and market research services.
* Business transfers. We may share your information in connection with a corporate transaction, such as the sale of a Provider Service, a merger, consolidation, asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
* Legal requirements. We may disclose information about our users, including contact information, to respond to subpoenas, court orders, legal process, and other law enforcement measures, and to comply with other legal obligations, such as FCC requirements, in our sole judgment.
* Aggregated or anonymized information. We may share aggregated or anonymized information with third parties, to help us develop content and services we hope will interest you or to help these third parties develop their own products and service offerings including targeted marketing.
5. Your Choices
You can choose to enjoy content and features on certain of our Services without providing us directly with any information about you; however, as described above, some information may be collected automatically or be requested so that you can take advantage of certain features and services offered on the Services.
While each browser is different, browsers generally provide you options to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, notify you when a cookie is set, or delete cookies periodically.
6. Reviewing Your Information
If you choose to share contact information with us, you may have the opportunity to update certain such information on a Service through your user account profile on that Service. You also may update your information by contacting us. If you ask us to close your account, we will do so within a reasonable period of time. Please note that we may need to retain some information about you as a result of our ordinary procedures for operation of the Services or in order to satisfy our legal and security obligations. For example, some of your information may remain in back-up storage even if you ask us to close your account. In some cases, you may be entitled under local laws to access or object to the processing of information that we hold relating to you.
We are committed to protecting your information. We have adopted technical, administrative and physical procedures to collect, manage, maintain and store user information in a manner designed to help protect your information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, and alteration. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. We want you to feel confident using our Services, but we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. Please refer to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission's website (http://www.consumer.ftc.gov/) for information on how to protect yourself from identity theft.
8. Children's Use of the Services
To access and use our connected TV applications that do not incorporate the linear feed of the Azteca television service, you must be at least 14 years of age. All of our other Services are designed for and targeted to adults. You must be at least 18 years of age (or whatever the applicable age of majority (legal adulthood) is where you are located) to use them, except to the extent you have the permission of your parent or guardian to use them.
We are sensitive to parents' concerns about the collection of information from children. Accordingly, we do not desire to collect or retain personal information from children under the age of 18, even if they are authorized to use a connected TV application. If, during the registration or account management process, we learn that a user is under 18, we delete any personal information collected from that user.
9. Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident who has an established business relationship with us, you may request a list of third parties to which we have disclosed certain information during the preceding year for the third parties' direct marketing purposes. To do so, please contact us by email through the relevant Service or contact us by postal mail at:
Azteca International Corporation
1221 Brickell Ave, Suite 2520
Miami, FL 33131
Attn: Your California Privacy Rights
c/o Legal Department
For requests sent by email, you must put the statement "Your California Privacy Rights" in the subject field of your email. All requests sent by postal mail must be labeled "Your California Privacy Rights" on the accompanying envelope or post card and on the actual request. For all requests, please include your name; your preference as to whether our response to your request should be sent by email or postal mail; your email or postal address, as applicable; and in any event your city, state and ZIP code for our recordkeeping. We will not accept requests by telephone or by facsimile. We are not responsible for requests that are not labeled or sent properly, or do not have complete information.
11. Contact Information
TV AND AUDIO CONTROL SERVICES